Traditional Briefcase Style Carton looks cutting edge when presenting Corian Samples
DuPont Corian Display Case Challenge
ViaTech, a company specializing in customized communication and presentation solutions, reached out for help in the design and manufacture of a portable display for showcasing an extensive array of DuPont Corian samples. The case needed to be strong and durable for in-store and field based sales presentations.
The presentation box, while carrying 38 pounds of Corian samples, reflects the rugged good looks of the product. The box consists of a base, collar and lid that are robust and strong enough to hold and protect the product during shipping. The carton is constructed with E-flute covered with a printed and film laminated 10pt. top liner. DISC die-cut and formed the E-flute into a briefcase style and added re-enforced handles, clear dual-lock closures and clear sleeves mounted on the inside cover for sales literature.
- Briefcase style display case
- E-flute corrugated with 10pt. top liner; printed and laminated; and 36 lb. medium and 42 lb. white inside liner.
- Printing: Offset lithography and gloss film lamination
- 8” white plastic handle with support plate
- 3M Clear dual lock closures
2 unprinted Mylar sleeve for sales literature and business card