Design and Pre-Press
At DISC, we’re all about the power of good design. Our approach is to create incredible packaging that connects, inspires, functions, protects, and delivers.
Ultimately, we both want to sell your brand. Our experienced structural package designers, graphic artists and packaging engineers are ready to work with your team to brainstorm and develop the right solutions for you.
Design comes F.I.R.S.T. with a strong focus on:
- Function on all levels to protect, promote, inform, and sell.
- Image that conveys a strong brand message and identity.
- Resources to get the job done. That means the right tools that are design-forward, dynamically embellished, eco-friendly, cost-effective, and efficiently produced.
- Structures that are clever, transformational, shaped and sized right, strong and protective, and visually exciting.
- Total Experience that reflects our 360° approach to meeting your expectations for creativity, marketing, eco-friendliness, budget, production, and delivery.
It all starts and ends here, with powerful teamwork and exceptional design.
Our fully-digital workflow provides a secure platform for customer files. We maintain a leading edge server and backup systems, and with our new Hybrid front-end processing software, we can prepare and archive the most complex project for consistent results.
Color is critical, and we assure high quality and consistent color from run-to-run using the latest color management software. The DISC prepress technical team works diligently to ensure that your package graphics reflect accurate color match, sharp images, and precise quality.
The same is true for the production of proofs and prototypes for your approval. Once approved, our system links all color settings to the press room for faster make-readies and accurate color reproduction.